Hi there. Thanks for visiting!
I’m “HP”, 30-something living in the Southwest region of the USA. I am the writer for this personal finance + lifestyle blog, Full-Time Dollars.
I started this blog in September 2017 to do 3 things:
- Challenge myself with a creative outlet
- Connect with like-minded people
- Be a resource related to personal finance, whether it be financial independence, retiring early, managing money – with a view into the lifestyle I lead focused on making sound financial decisions
My mission is to help others on their own path to financial independence + freedom in an effort to live their best life. I am a huge proponent in sharing the knowledge.
“With the commodity of time that each one of us loses in each passing moment, we recognize that our future is in our hands. The typical mindset of working now and living later is far too antiquated.” – HP
Are you curious about how you can spend more time living your best life and less time working a traditional 9-to-5? This thought-process translates into making wise financial decisions throughout your day-to-day life. You will be able to learn how to make that happen right here at Full-Time Dollars!
What Content You Can Expect:
I will be documenting my personal experiences leading up to financial independence and early retirement (FIRE) with real-life stories. I am currently in the accumulation phase, and still have a few years to go. Here are some more details…
Personal Finance + real-life stories
- Managing Money
- Financial Independence + Early Retirement (FIRE)
- Financial Reviews + Milestones
Lifestyle + real-life stories
- Budget-Friendly Recipes
Though I love writing about personal finance, it is not my only interest. It is important for me to write about several topics that have a place in my life, which is why this is more to me than a personal finance blog.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I love doing yoga – it makes me feel so relaxed, I doubly recommend
- Spicy food at the max level is “where it is at”
- I’m Vietnamese, but I only speak English fluently
- I was born and raised in the U.S. and have lived in the same state – I hope to move someday!
- I enjoy traveling and have been to some of the major cities in the U.S. and France.
Want to learn more?
Join me on this journey at Full-time Dollars, by providing your input and support.
Follow me @fulltimedollars on social media and sign up below for updates via email. Talk to you soon!
Join For More FTD Content Straight To Your Inbox - No Spam!